All the detailed information you require can be found here. The application process is pretty straightforward. You and each of your dependents above 16 years of age will need to show up in person at the COC office at the Police Cantonment Complex, as each of you will be fingerprinted during the application. Take note that the opening hours for application of COC is exclusively from 8.30am to 12 noon on Mondays to Fridays only. This (of course) excludes public holidays. Yes, this means you probably need to take leave just to apply for the COC.
|COC Office located here!|
Remember to bring along the following documents (for each applicant):
- Photocopy of Bio-page on passport
- COC Application form downloadable from here
- 2 passport sized photographs
- The letter from your Case Officer (from Australia side) requesting for the COC
|Good things come to those who wait...|
- calling SPF at 1800-255-0000
- show up at the COC office with your query
- send your email appeal to email@example.com
What if I am a Singapore citizen currently overseas and I need the COC?
|Yes it's cheaper to pay for postage than fly back!|
All the best! If you are at this stage of your application (like we are at the moment), the end is in sight!