|What if the PSI were to hit 400?|
"indonesia burn their forest what can the govt do?"
|Not sure if my hare-brained idea would work, but I'm being not paid millions a year to think of solutions...|
|I guess the "hatchet" was only ever meant for PAP's political opponents.|
- The government has done too little to mitigate the haze at its source
- The government has demonstrated poor leadership (or at least very poor communication) by not tabling real action plans to deal with haze effects on Singapore residents
- The government charges a very steep price for what was purportedly stellar leadership
- Possible solutions are not implemented because PAP traditionally wanted to have its cake and eat it. Possibly not wanting to offend Indonesia because of short-sighted economic reasons
- The only long-term solution is emigration from Singapore.